SEK to CHF exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Swiss francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0864
SEK/CHF currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.0864 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous SEK to CHF Exchange Rates
SEK to CHF historical rates
|October 31, 2021||0.106512|
|November 30, 2021||0.104303|
|December 31, 2021||0.101197|
|January 31, 2022||0.100385|
|February 28, 2022||0.099362|
|March 31, 2022||0.097062|
|April 30, 2022||0.098933|
|May 31, 2022||0.098717|
|June 30, 2022||0.096834|
|July 31, 2022||0.093413|
|August 31, 2022||0.092129|
|September 24, 2022||0.090013|