SEK to XOF exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to West African CFA francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 8:13 AM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 59.072451 West African CFA franc
Inverse rate 0.016928
SEK/XOF currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 58.8749 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous SEK to XOF Exchange Rates
SEK to XOF historical rates
|December 31, 2022||59.34348|
|January 31, 2023||58.794808|
|February 28, 2023||59.284774|
|March 31, 2023||56.966411|
|April 30, 2023||57.811078|
|May 31, 2023||57.376933|
|June 30, 2023||56.24747|
|July 31, 2023||56.175041|
|August 31, 2023||55.754802|
|September 30, 2023||55.33636|
|October 31, 2023||55.696406|
|November 30, 2023||57.070275|