SEK to ILS exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 3, 2023, 8:18 PM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 0.346605 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 2.885129
SEK/ILS currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.3468 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous SEK to ILS Exchange Rates
SEK to ILS historical rates
|November 30, 2022||0.326149|
|December 31, 2022||0.332741|
|January 31, 2023||0.331278|
|February 28, 2023||0.338897|
|March 31, 2023||0.344148|
|April 30, 2023||0.351343|
|May 31, 2023||0.349928|
|June 30, 2023||0.338549|
|July 31, 2023||0.348065|
|August 31, 2023||0.345794|
|September 30, 2023||0.34446|
|October 3, 2023||0.34841|