PLN to SCR exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Seychelles rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.0269
PLN/SCR currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 3.0309 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous PLN to SCR Exchange Rates
PLN to SCR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3.409871|
|February 28, 2022||3.360251|
|March 31, 2022||3.338908|
|April 30, 2022||3.304203|
|May 31, 2022||3.02571|
|June 30, 2022||3.101372|
|July 31, 2022||2.899038|
|August 31, 2022||2.90341|
|September 30, 2022||2.92225|
|October 31, 2022||2.789073|
|November 30, 2022||2.925913|
|December 5, 2022||3.031949|