PLN to XOF exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to West African CFA francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 1, 2023, 9:29 PM (CUT)
1 Polish złoty = 144.393191 West African CFA franc
Inverse rate 0.006926
PLN/XOF currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 144.4232 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous PLN to XOF Exchange Rates
PLN to XOF historical rates
|November 30, 2022||140.75483|
|December 31, 2022||140.477157|
|January 31, 2023||141.315706|
|February 28, 2023||138.83022|
|March 31, 2023||136.398865|
|April 30, 2023||141.163741|
|May 31, 2023||143.963366|
|June 30, 2023||147.547987|
|July 31, 2023||146.959619|
|August 31, 2023||147.73429|
|September 30, 2023||141.753102|