PLN to PGK exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Papua New Guinean kina. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 10, 2023, 1:54 AM (CUT)
1 Polish złoty = 0.903362 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 1.106976
PLN/PGK currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.9031 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous PLN to PGK Exchange Rates
PLN to PGK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.813419|
|February 28, 2023||0.79664|
|March 31, 2023||0.803605|
|April 30, 2023||0.832415|
|May 31, 2023||0.845157|
|June 30, 2023||0.862671|
|July 31, 2023||0.889101|
|August 31, 2023||0.882163|
|September 30, 2023||0.844073|
|October 31, 2023||0.868404|
|November 30, 2023||0.920386|
|December 9, 2023||0.933585|