NOK to CHF exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Swiss francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0960
NOK/CHF currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.0961 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous NOK to CHF Exchange Rates
NOK to CHF historical rates
|December 31, 2021||0.102587|
|January 31, 2022||0.103824|
|February 28, 2022||0.104177|
|March 31, 2022||0.105208|
|April 30, 2022||0.106259|
|May 31, 2022||0.102169|
|June 30, 2022||0.099476|
|July 31, 2022||0.096905|
|August 31, 2022||0.098459|
|September 30, 2022||0.094856|
|October 31, 2022||0.094089|
|November 29, 2022||0.095215|