NOK to TOP exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Tongan paʻanga. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2315
NOK/TOP currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.2315 TOP
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
- Currency Name: Tongan paʻanga
- Currency Code: TOP
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
- Reserve Currency: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tonga
- Major Unit: One Tongan Paʻanga
- Minor Unit: One hau
- per Tongan Paʻanga: 100
- Note Denominations: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, T$1
Previous NOK to TOP Exchange Rates
NOK to TOP historical rates