SGD to XOF exchange rates
Convert Singapore dollars to West African CFA francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
SGD/XOF currency chart: 1.00 SGD = 468.8875 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $ or S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous SGD to XOF Exchange Rates
SGD to XOF historical rates
|December 31, 2021||425.655245|
|January 31, 2022||428.799332|
|February 28, 2022||428.76072|
|March 31, 2022||438.099474|
|April 30, 2022||442.866693|
|May 31, 2022||449.195184|
|June 30, 2022||446.455202|
|July 31, 2022||465.941628|
|August 31, 2022||467.720393|
|September 30, 2022||464.493647|
|October 31, 2022||461.553784|
|November 29, 2022||466.80368|