SGD to OMR exchange rates
Convert Singapore dollars to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
SGD/OMR currency chart: 1.00 SGD = 0.2642 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $ or S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous SGD to OMR Exchange Rates
SGD to OMR historical rates
|November 30, 2021||0.283553|
|December 31, 2021||0.282415|
|January 31, 2022||0.285078|
|February 28, 2022||0.285806|
|March 31, 2022||0.283539|
|April 30, 2022||0.281937|
|May 31, 2022||0.278489|
|June 30, 2022||0.278052|
|July 31, 2022||0.276036|
|August 31, 2022||0.278114|
|September 30, 2022||0.272502|
|October 1, 2022||0.268834|