PLN to USD exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to US dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 6, 2023, 10:53 AM (CUT)
1 Polish złoty = 0.248413 US dollar
Inverse rate 4.025556
PLN/USD currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.2488 USD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Previous PLN to USD Exchange Rates
PLN to USD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.230905|
|February 28, 2023||0.225561|
|March 31, 2023||0.228187|
|April 30, 2023||0.236474|
|May 31, 2023||0.239318|
|June 30, 2023||0.243083|
|July 31, 2023||0.248612|
|August 31, 2023||0.244807|
|September 30, 2023||0.232236|
|October 31, 2023||0.234045|
|November 30, 2023||0.245807|
|December 5, 2023||0.250968|