EUR to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of euro to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
EUR to JPY historical rates
|April 30, 2023||146.879227|
|May 31, 2023||149.258787|
|June 30, 2023||153.399497|
|July 31, 2023||156.170354|
|August 31, 2023||157.966284|
|September 22, 2023||157.872879|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency Name: Euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €,
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency name: Japanese Yen
- Currency code: JPY
- Currency symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Japan
- Major unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500