EUR to HKD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of euro to Hong Kong dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
EUR to HKD historical rates
|July 31, 2023||8.639084|
|August 31, 2023||8.540906|
|September 30, 2023||8.364975|
|October 31, 2023||8.268683|
|November 30, 2023||8.446219|
|December 9, 2023||8.456844|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency Name: Euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €,
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency code: HKD
- Currency symbol: $, HK$
- Central bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Hong Kong
- Major unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10