EUR to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of euro to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
EUR to CHF historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1.0228|
|April 30, 2022||1.021806|
|May 31, 2022||1.035866|
|June 30, 2022||1.024957|
|July 31, 2022||0.98718|
|August 8, 2022||0.976241|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: Euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €,
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,