NOK to ILS exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 8, 2023, 7:11 AM (CUT)
1 Norwegian krone = 0.339849 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 2.942481
NOK/ILS currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.3395 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous NOK to ILS Exchange Rates
NOK to ILS historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.347196|
|February 28, 2023||0.345678|
|March 31, 2023||0.343305|
|April 30, 2023||0.346442|
|May 31, 2023||0.339296|
|June 30, 2023||0.337691|
|July 31, 2023||0.356296|
|August 31, 2023||0.357588|
|September 30, 2023||0.356034|
|October 31, 2023||0.361682|
|November 30, 2023||0.348712|
|December 8, 2023||0.343182|