JPY to SAR exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Saudi riyals. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0274
JPY/SAR currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0275 SAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous JPY to SAR Exchange Rates
JPY to SAR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.032689|
|February 28, 2022||0.032539|
|March 31, 2022||0.031641|
|April 30, 2022||0.029684|
|May 31, 2022||0.029124|
|June 27, 2022||0.028067|