JPY to PHP exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Philippine pesos. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4031
JPY/PHP currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.4031 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous JPY to PHP Exchange Rates
JPY to PHP historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.44621|
|February 28, 2022||0.444725|
|March 31, 2022||0.439674|
|April 30, 2022||0.411755|
|May 31, 2022||0.406575|
|June 28, 2022||0.400611|