AUD to THB exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Thai baht. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 24.4283
AUD/THB currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 24.4263 THB
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Thai baht
- Currency Code: THB
- Currency Symbol: ฿
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
- Reserve Currency: The Thai Baht is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Thai Baht is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Thailand
- Major Unit: One Thai Baht
- Minor Unit: One santang
- Santangs per Thai Baht: 100
- Note Denominations: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1,000
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang. ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
Previous AUD to THB Exchange Rates
AUD to THB historical rates
|October 31, 2021||24.784936|
|November 30, 2021||24.155768|
|December 31, 2021||23.997225|
|January 31, 2022||23.845118|
|February 28, 2022||23.367168|
|March 31, 2022||24.534028|
|April 30, 2022||24.84725|
|May 31, 2022||24.253515|
|June 30, 2022||24.544023|
|July 31, 2022||24.912189|
|August 31, 2022||24.916684|
|September 24, 2022||24.784641|