AUD to ILS exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 10, 2023, 9:14 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 2.410217 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 0.414900
AUD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.4103 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous AUD to ILS Exchange Rates
AUD to ILS historical rates
|January 31, 2023||2.394445|
|February 28, 2023||2.439415|
|March 31, 2023||2.414659|
|April 30, 2023||2.430023|
|May 31, 2023||2.437424|
|June 30, 2023||2.44673|
|July 31, 2023||2.46804|
|August 31, 2023||2.426926|
|September 30, 2023||2.452443|
|October 31, 2023||2.524409|
|November 30, 2023||2.471574|
|December 10, 2023||2.453097|