SEK to VND exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Vietnamese đồng. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
SEK/VND currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 2,294.6108 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous SEK to VND Exchange Rates
SEK to VND historical rates
|January 31, 2023||2257.350727|
|February 28, 2023||2261.766703|
|March 31, 2023||2245.43177|
|April 30, 2023||2267.613678|
|May 31, 2023||2237.395673|
|June 30, 2023||2186.387817|
|July 31, 2023||2246.120256|
|August 31, 2023||2200.550674|
|September 30, 2023||2185.341647|
|October 31, 2023||2220.597785|
|November 30, 2023||2279.089445|
|December 7, 2023||2327.121589|