EUR to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of euro to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
EUR to JPY historical rates
|August 31, 2021||129.300066|
|September 30, 2021||129.66367|
|October 31, 2021||131.163478|
|November 30, 2021||129.886093|
|December 31, 2021||128.669999|
|January 18, 2022||130.773621|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: Euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €,
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Japanese Yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500