USD to SGD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of US dollar to Singapore dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
USD to SGD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1.357856|
|April 30, 2022||1.366048|
|May 31, 2022||1.382486|
|June 30, 2022||1.384704|
|July 31, 2022||1.394891|
|August 8, 2022||1.379744|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency name: Singapore dollar
- Currency code: SGD
- Currency symbol: $, S$
- Central bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Singapore
- Major unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1