USD to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of US dollar to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
USD to CNY historical rates
|May 31, 2023||6.988426|
|June 30, 2023||7.153863|
|July 31, 2023||7.189274|
|August 31, 2023||7.2453|
|September 30, 2023||7.289503|
|October 2, 2023||7.1735|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency name: Chinese yuan
- Currency code: CNY
- Currency symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central bank: Bank of China
- Reserve currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: China
- Major unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1