USD to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of US dollar to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
USD to CNY historical rates
|July 31, 2021||6.476332|
|August 31, 2021||6.478481|
|September 30, 2021||6.457407|
|October 31, 2021||6.421174|
|November 30, 2021||6.38973|
|December 6, 2021||6.375117|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1