USD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of US dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
USD to CHF historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.929239|
|April 30, 2022||0.945582|
|May 31, 2022||0.980438|
|June 30, 2022||0.969999|
|July 31, 2022||0.968693|
|August 8, 2022||0.95787|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,