NZD to USD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of New Zealand dollar to US dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
NZD to USD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.687099|
|April 30, 2022||0.67511|
|May 31, 2022||0.639982|
|June 30, 2022||0.635871|
|July 31, 2022||0.619091|
|August 8, 2022||0.627121|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency code: NZD
- Currency symbol: $, NZ$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: New Zealand
- Major unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1