HKD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Hong Kong dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
HKD to CHF historical rates
|April 30, 2023||0.114461|
|May 31, 2023||0.114606|
|June 30, 2023||0.114931|
|July 31, 2023||0.111927|
|August 31, 2023||0.112237|
|September 23, 2023||0.11407|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency code: HKD
- Currency symbol: $, HK$
- Central bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Hong Kong
- Major unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,