HKD to CAD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Hong Kong dollar to Canadian dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
HKD to CAD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.16176|
|April 30, 2022||0.161048|
|May 31, 2022||0.163685|
|June 30, 2022||0.163306|
|July 31, 2022||0.164796|
|August 8, 2022||0.164055|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency code: HKD
- Currency symbol: $, HK$
- Central bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Hong Kong
- Major unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2