CAD to GBP historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to British pound exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to GBP historical rates
|February 28, 2022||0.580627|
|March 31, 2022||0.600326|
|April 30, 2022||0.611899|
|May 31, 2022||0.625501|
|June 30, 2022||0.633473|
|July 7, 2022||0.641679|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: British pound
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £,
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5