AUD to USD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to US dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD – Australian dollar
USD – US dollar
AUD to USD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.635892|
|November 30, 2022||0.661812|
|December 31, 2022||0.674747|
|January 31, 2023||0.695193|
|February 28, 2023||0.688502|
|March 27, 2023||0.667141|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+65 6817 8747
+65 6817 8748
Singapore Office Address
Capital Tower, 168 Robinson Road, #12-01 to #12-04, Singapore, 068912