GBP to VUV exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Vanuatu vatu. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
GBP/VUV currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 135.4989 VUV
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The official Vanuatu currency is the vatu. The vatu is a single unit of currency which has no subunit, with 1 vatu being the smallest possible denomination of Vanuatu currency and 100 vatu the largest possible denomination.
- Currency Name: Vanuatu vatu
- Currency Code: VUV
- Currency Symbol: VT
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Reserve Currency: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vanuatu
- Major Unit: One Vanuatu vatu
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vanuatu vatu:
- Note Denominations: 100VT, 200VT, 500VT, 1,000VT, 2,000VT, 5,000VT, 10,000VT
- Coin Denominations: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
Previous GBP to VUV Exchange Rates
GBP to VUV historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More GBP exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland