AUD to WST exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Samoan tālās. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/WST currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 1.8219 WST
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: OFX is ASX-listed and monitored by over 50 regulators globally
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Samoan tālā
- Currency Code: WST
- Currency Symbol: WS$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Samoa
- Reserve Currency: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Samoa
- Major Unit: One Samoan Tālā
- Minor Unit: One sene
- Senes per Samoan Tālā: 100
- Note Denominations: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 WS$
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 sene, 1 and 2 tālā
Previous AUD to WST Exchange Rates
AUD to WST historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More AUD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland