AUD to CHF exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Swiss francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AUD/CHF currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.6623 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous AUD to CHF Exchange Rates
AUD to CHF historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.658988|
|February 28, 2022||0.661347|
|March 31, 2022||0.685701|
|April 30, 2022||0.695529|
|May 31, 2022||0.690673|
|June 26, 2022||0.684867|