You’re too smart to use your bank
Making international invoice payments can be costly for your business. Banks may charge up to 5% margins on each foreign transfer plus additional transaction fees. Switch to OFX and save.
Using OFX for your international business payments offers 5 primary benefits:
- Our margins are up to less than the banks’
- Your business gets a dedicated service rep--like a personal forex concierge
- We are open 24/7 and 363 days a year. (When your bank is sleeping, we’re not)
- You can manage your exposure to currency volatility with OFX products
- Your international payments often arrive within one business day
You can use OFX to pay suppliers, contractors and staff at our consistently low rates of exchange. Of course, you can also use your OFX account to receive payments from clients overseas.
We offer a number of bespoke foreign currency strategies to help you achieve your business objectives
- Spot Transfer: Buy now, pay now. Need to transfer on nights, weekends, or holidays? No problem
- Forward Contracts: Secure an exchange rate for up to 12 months
- Automated Regular Payments: Simplify your accounting and choose from fixed or non-fixed rates of exchange
- Limit Orders: When the rate is right, we transfer your funds automatically
The best investment for your business costs nothing upfront
It’s a simple 3-step process:
- Register online or over the phone in ~20 mins or less
- Provide the relevant verification documents
- Save money on your very first transfer and build your own bottom line--not your bank’s.
Our customers say it best.
“Working with the banks they treat you like another number; file, next, file, next. OFX, on the other hand, treat you the way you want to be treated, and you form a rich business relationship because of it. I will make sure that the next generation of Zoratto also uses OFX.”
--Andrew Zoratto, CEO, Zoratto Enterprises.
Ready to OFX it? Start your risk management transfer now