DKK to ILS exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Israeli new shekels. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
DKK/ILS currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.4967 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous DKK to ILS Exchange Rates
DKK to ILS historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.479457|
|April 30, 2022||0.471531|
|May 31, 2022||0.480029|
|June 30, 2022||0.484477|
|July 31, 2022||0.474216|
|August 31, 2022||0.447784|
|September 30, 2022||0.459141|
|October 31, 2022||0.468139|
|November 30, 2022||0.476913|
|December 31, 2022||0.492482|
|January 31, 2023||0.499045|
|February 5, 2023||0.49858|