DKK to FJD exchange rates
Convert to Fijian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
DKK/FJD currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.3062 FJD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
- Currency Name: Fijian dollar
- Currency Code: FJD
- Currency Symbol: $ or FJ$
- Central Bank: Reserve bank of Fiji
- Reserve Currency: The Fijian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Fijian dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Fiji
- Major Unit: One Fijian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Fijian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous DKK to FJD Exchange Rates
DKK to FJD historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.324435|
|February 28, 2022||0.325914|
|March 31, 2022||0.311822|
|April 30, 2022||0.308058|
|May 31, 2022||0.309299|
|June 24, 2022||0.3092|