NZD to PGK exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 11, 2023, 10:44 PM (CUT)
1 New Zealand dollar = 2.232107 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 0.448007
NZD/PGK currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 2.232 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous NZD to PGK Exchange Rates
NZD to PGK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||2.255318|
|February 28, 2023||2.217776|
|March 31, 2023||2.185772|
|April 30, 2023||2.185199|
|May 31, 2023||2.191881|
|June 30, 2023||2.178255|
|July 31, 2023||2.224771|
|August 31, 2023||2.157229|
|September 30, 2023||2.155399|
|October 31, 2023||2.187027|
|November 30, 2023||2.245347|
|December 11, 2023||2.300563|