NZD to AZN exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Azerbaijani new manat. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
NZD/AZN currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 1.0236 AZN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Azerbaijani new manat
- Currency Code: AZN
- Currency Symbol: ₼
- Central Bank: Azərbaycan Respublikası Mərkəzi Bankı
- Reserve Currency: The Azerbaijani new manat is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Azerbaijani new manat is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Azerbaijan
- Major Unit: One Azerbaijani new manat
- Minor Unit: One qəpik
- Qəpik per Azerbaijani new manat: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations: 1 qəpik, 3 qəpik, 5 qəpik, 10 qəpik, 20 qəpik, 50 qəpik
Previous NZD to AZN Exchange Rates
NZD to AZN historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More NZD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland