CHF to BGN exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Bulgarian leva. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/BGN currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 2.0422 BGN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Bulgarian lev
- Currency Code: BGN
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bulgaria
- Major Unit: One Bulgarian Lev
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bulgarian Lev:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CHF to BGN Exchange Rates
CHF to BGN historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.96326|
|February 28, 2023||1.971942|
|March 31, 2023||1.974763|
|April 30, 2023||1.984426|
|May 31, 2023||2.005003|
|June 30, 2023||2.004406|
|July 31, 2023||2.023026|
|August 31, 2023||2.041407|
|September 30, 2023||2.037504|
|October 31, 2023||2.04836|
|November 30, 2023||2.029453|
|December 10, 2023||2.066786|
Send money to over 170 countries
More CHF exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland