NZD to CAD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of New Zealand dollar to Canadian dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
NZD to CAD historical rates
|April 30, 2023||0.839252|
|May 31, 2023||0.839673|
|June 30, 2023||0.815772|
|July 31, 2023||0.822674|
|August 31, 2023||0.807175|
|September 26, 2023||0.80255|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency code: NZD
- Currency symbol: $, NZ$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: New Zealand
- Major unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.