HKD to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Hong Kong dollar to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
HKD to CNY historical rates
|July 31, 2021||0.833529|
|August 31, 2021||0.832314|
|September 30, 2021||0.829971|
|October 31, 2021||0.825377|
|November 30, 2021||0.820185|
|December 7, 2021||0.817647|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $, HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1