CAD to AUD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to Australian dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD – Canadian dollar
AUD – Australian dollar
CAD to AUD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.071631|
|February 28, 2023||1.079245|
|March 31, 2023||1.093547|
|April 30, 2023||1.107087|
|May 31, 2023||1.11314|
|June 4, 2023||1.127273|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
(+852) 3008 5721
(+852) 2777 7147
Hong Kong Office Address
F, Bonham Circus
40-44 Bonham Strand,
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.