AUD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD to JPY historical rates
|December 31, 2021||81.437468|
|January 31, 2022||82.376094|
|February 28, 2022||82.609434|
|March 31, 2022||87.636292|
|April 30, 2022||92.966779|
|May 24, 2022||90.775975|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $, A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Japanese Yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500