NZD to ILS exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 26, 2023, 12:55 PM (CUT)
1 New Zealand dollar = 2.277525 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 0.439073
NZD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 2.2782 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous NZD to ILS Exchange Rates
NZD to ILS historical rates
|October 31, 2022||2.010043|
|November 30, 2022||2.110529|
|December 31, 2022||2.196884|
|January 31, 2023||2.205145|
|February 28, 2023||2.224881|
|March 31, 2023||2.245266|
|April 30, 2023||2.257147|
|May 31, 2023||2.277962|
|June 30, 2023||2.23466|
|July 31, 2023||2.281519|
|August 31, 2023||2.241581|
|September 26, 2023||2.259398|