GBP to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of British pound to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
GBP to CNY historical rates
|March 31, 2022||8.353258|
|April 30, 2022||8.318122|
|May 31, 2022||8.336201|
|June 30, 2022||8.247933|
|July 31, 2022||8.080408|
|August 17, 2022||8.197014|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Countries used in: UK
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Central bank website: https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/
- Reserve currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Currency name: Chinese yuan
- Currency code: CNY
- Currency symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central bank: Bank of China
- Reserve currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: China
- Note denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
- Major unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100