AUD to EUR historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to euro exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD to EUR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.67043|
|April 30, 2022||0.680718|
|May 31, 2022||0.666775|
|June 30, 2022||0.664894|
|July 31, 2022||0.67312|
|August 8, 2022||0.682384|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Countries used in: Australia
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Central bank website: https://www.rba.gov.au/
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency name: Euro
- Currency code: EUR
- Currency symbol: €,
- Countries used in: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Central bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Central bank website: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/vacancies/html/index.en.html
- Reserve currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Euro
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.