AUD to EUR historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to euro exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD to EUR historical rates
|April 30, 2023||0.608056|
|May 31, 2023||0.610449|
|June 30, 2023||0.619694|
|July 31, 2023||0.608945|
|August 31, 2023||0.593919|
|September 26, 2023||0.60063|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Countries used in: Australia
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Central bank website: https://www.rba.gov.au/
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency name: Euro
- Currency code: EUR
- Currency symbol: €,
- Countries used in: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Central bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Central bank website: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/vacancies/html/index.en.html
- Reserve currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Euro
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.