Transfer money to Sweden from Belgium
Transfer money to Sweden with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: OFX is ASX-listed and monitored by over 50 regulators globally
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
How to send money to Sweden from Belgium?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Belgium to Sweden using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Belgium to Sweden keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Belgium to Sweden money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Sweden from Belgium? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Swedish kronor, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Sweden from Belgium?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Can I send money from a Belgian bank account to Sweden?
Sure. Whether you live in Sweden, or Belgium, register now to send money to Sweden with your Belgian bank account.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Sweden?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Sweden, including, but not limited to:
- Nordea Bank AB.
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB.
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB.
- Swedbank AB.
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Sweden
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
How can OFX help you manage EUR/SEK exchange rate swings?
Check out our range of ways to send money internationally and risk management strategies and stay in control of your money.
You may also like:
Quick, secure, global payments to more than 50 currencies
Send money from Belgium to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland