Save money when you send money
OFX was built to save you money on overseas transfers.
Zero OFX fees, low exchange rates and transfer options for every type of business.
What is the OFX Global Currency Account?
A multi-currency account that lets you pay and get paid in the foreign currencies you do business in.
Open local currency accounts and collect funds from payment gateways, marketplaces or directly from your customers just like you’re a local.
What are the benefits?
Local currency accounts
Open local currency accounts in USD, EUR, AUD, HKD, SGD, CAD or GBP, and view all accounts and transactions in a single dashboard.
Get paid like a local
Get paid directly into your account from third parties, or connect your accounts to payment gateways like Stripe, or marketplaces like Amazon to collect funds locally.
Use your local accounts to pay taxes and suppliers in foreign currency and avoid unnecessary conversion fees.
Keep foreign currency in your account for as long as you need to. And when you decide to move your money, we’ve got bank beating rates.
Save time by setting up automated payments when you need to send funds to suppliers, staff, or subscription services.
Integrate with Xero to invoice foreign currencies directly and sync all of your transactions. Keep your usual workflow flowing.
Need to talk to an OFXpert?
With offices around the world, our business day follows the sun.
You can always speak to us, day or night.
Accept payments locally in multiple currencies
Once you’re all set up, we’ll provide you with all the details needed to start getting paid like a local.
🇬🇧 British Pound
Get your own Account Number and Sort Code
Get your own IBAN and SWIFT/BIC
🇺🇸 US Dollar
Get your own Account Number, Routing Number (ABA) and SWIFT/BIC
🇨🇦 Canadian Dollar
Get your own Account Number, Bank Code, Transit Code and Branch Number
🇦🇺 Australian Dollar
Get your own Account Number and BSB
🇭🇰 Hong Kong Dollar
Get your own Account Number, Bank Code and Branch Code
🇸🇬 Singapore Dollar
Get your own Account Number and SWIFT/BIC
Start receiving funds with no setup, monthly or ongoing fees.
|New Currency Fee||$0|
|Xero Integration Fee||$0|
Receive marketplace and gateway payments by connecting your account:
Amazon Payment Services Provider Program
You may have seen an announcement from Amazon about a new Payment Service Provider Program, designed to protect customers and sellers from fraud and abuse.
We’re pleased to share that we are now a participating member so you can rest easy and continue to use OFX for all your Amazon store sales.
Setting up a Global Currency Account
- Register for an OFX Business account online in only a few minutes.
- We’ll call you: An OFXpert will give you a call to help you set up and verify your account.
- Verification: To verify your account, we will request some documentation. During the call, we will tell you which documents we require.
- Confirmation: Your new account details will be available online in your Global Currency Account dashboard and we’ll also send them via email.
Speak to an OFXpert or email our corporate team to lock in time that suits you. Otherwise, here are a few of our frequently asked questions:
Existing OFX customer?
Give one of our OFXperts a call and ask to set up an GCA account for your business. We’re open day and night.
Frequently asked questions
Creating an account can be done in 3 simple steps:
- Register: click ‘Register’ in the top right corner and fill in your details. There are no setup fees or monthly account fees.
- We’ll call you: After you have registered for an account, we will call you to complete the registration. We will ask you some basic questions including which currencies you want your local account to accept.
- Verification & Global Currency Account Opening: To verify your account, we will request some documentation. During the call, we will tell you which documents we require and direct you to our Secure Site to send them directly to the relevant team.
Please note, OFX accounts are normally approved within 4 business days. Following this, your local currency account details should be delivered within 2 business days.
We currently offer local accounts in US dollar, Great British pound, Euro, Canadian dollar and Hong Kong dollar.
Yes! You can pay your vendors, suppliers, or taxes in multiple currencies at your preferred rate before bringing your profits home.
At OFX, we don’t charge setup fees or monthly account fees. When you make a transfer with us, we take a small percentage to cover our cost, but this is usually less than what an online marketplace would charge for cross-border payments. With us, there are no outgoing fees in transferring the funds to your home bank account, whereas other providers may charge a fee. Occasionally, third-party banks may deduct a fee from your transfer before paying your recipient bank account. This fee may vary and OFX receives no portion of it.