Save money when you send money
OFX was built to save you money on overseas transfers, zero OFX fees, low exchange rates and transfer options for every type of business.
What is the OFX Global Currency Account?
A multi-currency account that lets you pay and get paid in the foreign currencies you do business in.
Open local currency accounts and collect funds from payment gateways, marketplaces or directly from your customers just like you’re a local.
What are the benefits?
Local currency accounts
Open local currency accounts in USD, EUR, AUD, HKD, SGD, CAD or GBP, and view all accounts and transactions in a single dashboard.
Get paid like a local
Get paid directly into your account from third parties, or connect your accounts to payment gateways like Stripe, or marketplaces like Amazon to collect funds locally.
Use your local accounts to pay taxes and suppliers in foreign currency and avoid unnecessary conversion fees.
Keep foreign currency in your account for as long as you need to. And when you decide to move your money, we’ve got bank beating rates.
Get paid like a local
Save time by setting up automated payments when you need to send funds to suppliers, staff, or subscription services.
Integrate with Xero to invoice foreign currencies directly and sync all of your transactions. Keep your usual workflow flowing.
Need to talk to an OFXpert?
With offices around the world, our business day follows the sun which means you can always speak to us, day or night.
Accept payments locally in multiple currencies
Once you’re all set up, we’ll provide you with all the details needed to start getting paid like a local.
🇬🇧 British Pound
Get your own Account Number and Sort Code
Get your own IBAN and SWIFT/BIC
🇺🇸 US Dollar
Get your own Account Number, Routing Number (ABA) and SWIFT/BIC
🇨🇦 Canadian Dollar
Get your own Account Number, Bank Code, Transit Code and Branch Number
🇦🇺 Australian Dollar
Get your own Account Number and BSB
🇭🇰 Hong Kong Dollar
Get your own Account Number, Bank Code and Branch Code
🇸🇬 Singapore Dollar
Get your own Account Number and SWIFT/BIC
Start receiving funds into your new OFX Global Currency Accounts
|Pricing and Fees||s|
|New Currency Fee||$0|
|Xero Integration Fee||$0|
Receive marketplace and gateway payments by connecting your account:
Setting up a Global Currency Account
- Register for an OFX Business account online in only a few minutes.
- We’ll call you: An OFXpert will give you a call to help you set up and verify your account.
- Verification: To verify your account, we will request some documentation. During the call, we will tell you which documents we require.
- Confirmation: Your new account details will be available online in your Global Currency Account dashboard and we’ll also send them via email.
Existing OFX customer?
Give one of our OFXperts a call and ask to set up an GCA account for your business. We’re open day and night.
Speak to an OFXpert or email our corporate team to lock in time that suits you. Otherwise, here are a few of our frequently asked questions:
Frequently asked questions
How do I setup a Global Currency Account with OFX?
Creating an account can be done in 3 simple steps:
- Register: click ‘Register’ in the top right corner and fill in your details. There are no setup fees or monthly account fees.
- We’ll call you: After you have registered for an account, we will call you to complete the registration. We will ask you some basic questions including which currencies you want your local account to accept.
- Verification & Global Currency Account Opening: To verify your account, we will request some documentation. During the call, we will tell you which documents we require and direct you to our Secure Site to send them directly to the relevant team.
Please note, OFX accounts are normally approved within 4 business days. Following this, your local currency account details should be delivered within 2 business days.
Which currencies are available with the Global Currency Account?
We currently offer local accounts in US dollar, Great British pound, Euro, Canadian dollar and Hong Kong dollar.
Can I make payments out of my receiving account directly to my suppliers?
Yes! You can pay your vendors, suppliers, or taxes in multiple currencies at your preferred rate before bringing your profits home.
What fees do you charge for the Global Currency Account?
There is no account fee for the Global Currency Account. However, for same currency deals, we charge a small percentage of the amount you are transferring. We will confirm the amount before you finalise a deal. You can also talk to us for more information.