Can I extend the maturity date of my transfer?
More Ways To Transfer FAQs
- Can I bring forward or extend the maturity date of a Forward Exchange Contract?
- Can I cancel a recurring transfer plan anytime? Are there any conditions?
- Can I lock-in a rate before I send you my funds?
- Do I need to pay a deposit for a recurring transfer?
- How much does it cost to set up a recurring transfer?
- How to Transfer Money from One Bank Account to Another
- I’d like to set up a recurring transfer. Is this possible?
- I don’t have time to watch the market. Can you help?
- I’m not sure what option is best for me. Can you help?
- What are my transfer options with OFX?
- What is a Forward Exchange Contract?
- What is a single transfer?
- What’s the best way to send money online?
- What is a wire transfer?
- What is peer-to-peer money transfer?