USD to EUR historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of US dollar to euro exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
USD to EUR historical rates
|October 31, 2022||1.017053|
|November 30, 2022||0.978349|
|December 31, 2022||0.944107|
|January 31, 2023||0.927567|
|February 28, 2023||0.93431|
|March 26, 2023||0.93579|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: United States dollar
- Currency code: USD
- Currency symbol: $, US$
- Countries used in: United States
- Major unit: One United States dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Central bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency name: Euro
- Currency code: EUR
- Currency symbol: €,
- Countries used in: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major unit: One Euro
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Central bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+1 800 680 0750 (Free call)
+1 855 680 0745 (Free call)
Toronto Office Address
145 King Street,
ON M5H 1J8,