NZD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of New Zealand dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
NZD to CHF historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.638479|
|April 30, 2022||0.638165|
|May 31, 2022||0.626925|
|June 30, 2022||0.616769|
|July 31, 2022||0.599685|
|August 8, 2022||0.600685|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency code: NZD
- Currency symbol: $, NZ$
- Countries used in: New Zealand
- Major unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.